For SENCos and teaching and learning leads – aiming to consider how to strategically lead and influence high quality teaching within the school setting. Identifying what good practice looks like and using coaching to help support colleagues to adopt a range of inclusive strategies within their lessons. Ensuring that there is a clear and coherent approach to teaching and learning across the school.
This series of 3 sessions will focus on the role of the SENCO as a strategic leader. Please note that this event will be planned as a series and therefore attendance, wherever possible, should be planned for all three sessions.
• reflecting on and developing leadership practices
• use of coaching practices to impact change
• barriers to acting as a strategic leader and overcoming these barriers
• working with all stakeholders to support the distributive leadership of SEND
• developing co-agency (teacher, pupil, parent) to impact change for all
• strategic leadership of inclusive teaching to improve the teaching of SEND
SAfE Subscriber: £0
Please log in to book this course.
*This event is open to Surrey LA only*
£0.00 Excl. VAT
Day 1: 11 November 2021
Day 2: 27 January 2022
Day 3: 3 March 2022
Start time: 10:00 BST
End time: 11:30 BST